subscribe to bayano world

Followers

What happened to teen movies like American Pie?


Seems like every movie/show about teenagers today is some serious depressing, drama. Not saying movies that deal with teen mental issues shouldn't exist but so should sex comedies, because, let's face it, most teenagers are horny, especially the guys.I just caught American Pie 2 on TV, and even tho I'm in my early 30's now and I haven't watched in probably a decade, it's still pretty funny and raunchy, has some serious, heartfelt moments, and not every character is acting like a complete idiot, like they do in modern comedies.Is there some unhealthy male fantasy issue I'm missing, or do people don't like those kinds of movies anymore? I remember loving those movies when I watched them as a teen, and all of my friends loved them as well. We used to watch them when we would hang out together, joked who's which character among my friends.Are there any similar movies made recently? via /r/movies https://ift.tt/O1KrJEP


source http://games-gameworld.blogspot.com/2023/01/what-happened-to-teen-movies-like.html

Comments

related post

popup email subscription

share button

Popular posts from this blog

where do people speak Georgian language?

What are the best ways of becoming an entrepreneur?

Is it true that water with lemon burns fat?